For six years now, Bremont have foregone their participation in the annual Baselworld show and instead opted to host their own luxury watch exhibition. Named the Bremont Townhouse, the event has become a staple for every horologist’s calendar as the British brand debut their latest collections and new limited editions in their freshly built manufacturing facility The Wing. With exclusive access to the event, we are excited to reveal to you all the new Bremont Townhouse 2022 watch releases right here at Horologii…
Bremont Supermarine WR-22 Chronograph
Last year, Bremont was announced as the Official Timing and Watch Partner for the Williams Formula One motor racing team and now the first official timepiece launched as part of the partnership has arrived, the Bremont Supermarine WR-22 Chronograph. It features a sporty chronograph panda dial inspired by the colours and codes of the racing team including a white metal backdrop, snailed black counters, a red chronograph seconds hand and electric blue hands on the counters. The case sits on the wrist at 43mm and is engineered from stainless steel with a bi-directional rotating bezel with a ceramic tachymeter insert, a 200 metre water resistant rating and a choice of a black nubuck leather strap or steel bracelet. Within, the BE-53AE automatic winding movement provides a 42 hour power reserve and can be witnessed through the exhibition case back alongside its custom-decorated rotor detailed with the Williams Racing logo. Alongside the release of the Bremont Supermarine WR-22 Chronograph watch, the brand have also launched a 45-piece Bremont Williams Box Set which includes two watches and a racing experience. To learn more about these watches, you can read our full review of the Bremont Williams watch collection here.
- Case: 43mm, stainless steel, black ceramic insert bidirectional bezel with tachymeter scale, 200 metre water resistance, exhibition case back, sapphire crystal glass
- Dial: White metal with black snailed counters, Superluminova hands, red chronograph seconds hand
- Movement: BE-53AE Chronometer rated automatic, 27 jewels, Glucydur balance wheel, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex mainspring, 28,800bph (4Hz) 42-hour power reserve, Custom decorated rotor, Central hour/minute/chronograph seconds, small seconds, chronograph small counters with 30 minutes counter and 12 hour counter, date
- Strap: Steel bracelet or black nubuck leather
Bremont Supermarine S502 Jet
Launched alongside brand ambassadors Jason Fox and Aldo Kane, the new Bremont Supermarine S502 Jet collection takes inspiration from high-risk military night operations with an anti-reflective black DLC treated 43mm case and matching black dial. Entirely tactical in its approach, the S502 Jet features an incredible 500 metre water resistance thanks to an automatic helium escape valve and crown protector housed within the design. There’s also GMT and date functionality displayed on the dial brought to life using Bremont’s vintage ’51’ lume. The black ceramic bezel features markers infilled with Superluminova, along with the applied indexes and hands. The burnt orange GMT hand further enhances legibility. When it is not secured to your wrist by a black rubber or leather strap, the Bremont S502 Jet shows off a decorated case back with an engraving of the Supermarine Seaplane, a trademark of the line.
- Case: 43mm, black DLC stainless steel, black ceramic insert unidirectional bezel with 60 minute scale, 500 metre water resistance, closed case back, sapphire crystal glass
- Dial: Black metal with burnt orange GMT hand, Superluminova inserts, 24 hour graduation ring
- Movement: Calibre BE-93-2AV automatic, 25 Jewels. Glucydur balance wheel, Anachron movement balance spring. Nivaflex mainspring, 28,800bph (4Hz), 42-hour power reserve, hours, minutes, seconds, date, GMT
- Strap: Black rubber or leather
Bremont Supermarine Chrono Jet
Designed under the same framework as the S502 Jet, we’re also welcomed to a new Bremont Supermarine Chrono Jet watch as part of the Bremont Townhouse 2022 event. Inspired by military night missions and designed and tested by two ex Special Forces Operators and brand ambassadors, this design revives last year’s Supermarine Chrono but with a new black DLC finished case. The case follows Bremont’s signature design with an atypical 15.8mm height, a rare find in a sports chronograph, as well as a 43mm diameter, screw down crown, screw down chronograph pushers and a bi-directional rotating bezel with an etched ceramic insert detailed with a 24 hour scale. Like its predecessors, the Bremont Supermarine Chrono Jet assures incredibly usability underwater with a 200 metre water resistance and a black dial with instantly legible white chronograph counters and a red GMT hand. There’s also stunning bronze hands with Superluminova and an open case back to reveal BE-93-2AV automatic winding movement with a 42 hour power reserve.
- Case: 43mm, black DLC stainless steel, black ceramic insert bidirectional bezel with 24 hour scale, 200 metre water resistance, exhibition case back, sapphire crystal glass
- Dial: Black metal with gold plated hands and indexes, Superluminova inserts, white chronograph counters, red GMT hand
- Movement: Calibre BE-93-2AV automatic, 25 Jewels, Glucydur balance wheel, Anachron
- balance spring, Nivaflex mainspring, 28,800bph (4Hz), 42-hour power reserve, GMT, hours, minutes, central chronograph seconds, small seconds, 30 minutes counter, 12 hour counter, date
- Strap: Black rubber
Bremont Argonaut Bronze
A design we’ve been anticipating for some time, Bremont have finally launched a bronze version of their Argonaut watch. The Bremont Argonaut Bronze forms part of the British watch manufacturer’s Armed Forces collection which pays tribute to Her Majesty’s Armed Forces and, as a dive watch, the Argonaut is specifically dedicated to the Navy. Perfectly suited to the water, bronze is entrenched in naval heritage and offers wearers of the luxury watch unique wearability as the case will develop its own natural patina over time. The case retains all the spec of the previous steel model with a 42mm diameter, a 300 metre water resistance, an internal rotating bezel manipulated by the 4 o’clock crown and a screw down case back featuring the collective Heraldic Badges of the three services. At the centre, the Bremont Argonaut Bronze watch comes with two dial colours, a black military dial or a blue naval ‘sargasso’ dial, both with Superluminova bronze hands, matching indexes and a red tipped seconds hand. Each variation of the Argonaut Bronze comes on a complementary sailcloth strap with bronze coloured pin buckle.
- Case: 42mm, CuSn8 bronze, internal rotating bezel, 300 metre water resistance, engraved closed case back, sapphire crystal glass
- Dial: Black or blue dial with bronze hands and indexes, Superluminova inserts, red tipped seconds hand
- Movement: Calibre BE-92AV automatic, chronometer, 25 Jewels, Glucydur balance wheel, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex mainspring, 28,800bph (4Hz), 38-hour power reserve, hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Strap: Black or blue sailcloth
Bremont Supermarine Descent II
Bremont’s first ever limited edition dive watch was the Supermarine Descent and now launched in tribute of the original is the Bremont Supermarine Descent II. Engineered in line with the Supermarine 500 collection, the robust addition features a 43mm case engineered from aviation grade titanium and bronze with the latter featured on the unidirectional rotating bezel. Thanks to an automatic helium escape valve, a crown protector and thicker sapphire crystal glass on both the front and back, the Bremont Supermarine Descent II watch can explore depths of up to 500 metres. Through the back is the BE-93-2AV automatic winding chronometer movement with a 42 hour power reserve and GMT functionality displayed on a black dial. Instant legibility is guaranteed with bronze hands and applied bronze indexes filled with Superluminova. In further contrast, the GMT hand is finished in blue to match the blue rubber strap. The Bremont Townhouse 2022 release is also offered on a black rubber strap.
- Case: 43mm, aviation-grade titanium, bronze unidirectional rotating bezel with 60 minute scale, 500 metre water resistance, exhibition case back, sapphire crystal glass
- Dial: Black with bronze hands and indexes, Superluminova inserts
- Movement: Calibre BE-93-2AV automatic, chronometer, 25 Jewels, Glucydur balance wheel, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex mainspring, 28,800bph (4Hz), 42-hour power reserve, hours, minutes, seconds, GMT, date
- Strap: Black or blue rubber
Bremont Airco Jet
It’s been a while since we’ve seen an addition to Bremont’s Airco collection, a series of classic three-hand aviation wristwatches first launched in 2017. The collection is dedicated to the roots of military aviation and the earliest British Military Aircraft manufacturers ‘The Aircraft Manufacturing Company Limited’. Appearing in the Bremont Townhouse 2022 exhibition, the British manufacturer introduces a contemporary take on the design with the collection’s first black DLC coated case, named the Bremont Airco Jet. Suited to smaller wrists, the case measures to 40mm and features a contrasting steel crown, case back and pin buckle. At the centre, the black dial opts for classic stylings with white Arabic numerals, green Superluminova inlaid hands and subtle accents of red including a red tipped seconds hand. Exposed through the sapphire crystal case back is the BE-92AV automatic winding movement with a 38 hour power reserve. The Bremont Airco Jet is completed by a khaki green sailcloth strap.
- Case: 40mm, black DLC stainless steel, 100 metre water resistance, exhibition case back, sapphire crystal glass, screw down crown
- Dial: Black with white Arabic numerals, Superluminova hands, red tipped seconds hand
- Movement: Calibre BE-92AV automatic, 25 Jewels, Glucydur balance wheel, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex mainspring, 28,800bph (4Hz), 38-hour power reserve, hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Strap: Khaki green sailcloth
Bremont Dambuster Limited Edition
Last but certainly not least in our rundown of Bremont Townhouse 2022 watch releases is the Bremont Dambuster Limited Edition. Designed as part of its partnership with Britain’s Ministry of Defence, the design celebrates the 80th anniversary of the Lancaster Bomber first seeing service in 1942, and the subsequent Dambusters Raid in 1943. The Bremont Dambuster takes design cues from military watches from this period with a Monopusher movement, aviator style hands and ‘51’ vintage lume set against a ‘Dirty Dozen’ inspired black military dial. Turn the watch over and further tributes appear, a closed case back engraved with the Avro Lancaster and the heraldic badge of the 617 squadron. The case back also features each of the call signs of the 8 Lancaster Bombers that never returned, namely: ‘Sugar’, ‘Charlie’, ‘Apple’, ‘Zebra’, ‘Baker’, ‘King’, ‘Easy’ and ‘Mother’. The Bremont Dambuster watch is limited to 232 pieces, a nod to the speed of which the Lancaster had to fly at in order to successfully bounce the bomb. This is a release we’re very excited to get our hands on and review in-depth, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Case: 42mm, stainless steel, 100 metre water resistance, engraved closed case back, sapphire crystal glass
- Dial: Black with white and vintage Superluminova, red seconds hand, matte black chronograph counters
- Movement: Calibre BE-51AE automatic chronometer, 27 Jewels, Glucydur balance wheel, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex mainspring, 28,800bph (4Hz), 48-hour power reserve, hours, minutes, central chronograph seconds, small seconds, 30 minute counter, date
- Strap: Black sailcloth
If you’d like to learn more about the new Bremont Townhouse 2022 watch releases, you can view the full range on the Jura Watches website here. Alternatively, get in touch with the team by calling 01335 453453 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.