The much anticipated Bremont 2017 watch releases have finally been revealed and amongst them is this striking Bremont Norton V4/RR Limited Edition watch. This striking automatic chronometer chronograph has an unmissable polished stainless steel case and special edition dial that commemorates the Norton V4RR motorbike, a similarly British manufactured machine with a breath-taking aesthetic and design.
Even those that are not necessarily a follower of the motorcycle world, it is undeniable that the Norton V4RR bike is an impressive vehicle. Simon Skinner is the designer behind the stunning machine and his own technical prowess was taken on board by the Bremont designers when they first began creating the Bremont Norton V4/RR Limited Edition watch. Both Bremont and Norton have a strong uphold for their British heritage, since both companies have their factories and headquarters within England. Not only that, but in the same way Bremont boasts British design with the technical expertise of Swiss watch manufacturing, Norton also produced some of their first motorcycles with Swiss engines.
The Bremont Norton V4/RR Limited Edition watch is limited to only 200 pieces and if it is going to be anything like the first Bremont Norton watch that was released in 2009, we don’t expect them to last very long. As expected, the watch showcases a modified calibre 13 BE-50AE automatic chronometer certified movement that has been personalised with its own Norton VR Rim inspired decorated motor. The movement promises a frequency of 28,800 A/h with a minimum of a 42-hour power reserve.
Moving onto the exterior specifications of the piece, the watch case diameter measures to 43mm with a thickness of 16.5mm, a bold size that remains sleek and sophisticated on the wrist. The case itself is made from coated polished stainless steel of Bremont Trip Tick construction with a scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. The durable aesthetic is further complimented by the special edition silver Norton dial with unique styled Superluminova numerals and markers.
The Bremont Norton V4/RR Limited Edition watch retails at an impressive £5,495, a price significantly more expensive that the previous release but looking at the detail and expertise that has gone into this model you can understand why. The timepiece isn’t expected to be released from the brand until May this year, but with it being a limited edition model we do highly recommend placing a pre-order for one as soon as possible. You can place your deposit for the new Bremont Norton V4RR watch here.
Full Specifications: Bremont Norton V4/RR Limited Edition Watch
- Case Size: 43mm diameter, 16.5mm thickness, 22mm lug width
- Case Material: Coated polished stainless steel of Bremont Trip Trick construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel
- Case Back: Stainless steel with sapphire crystal glass
- Dial: Silver metal, special edition Norton design with Tachymeter ring, Superluminova coated numerals, markers and polished nickel hands
- Glass: Domed curved antireflective sapphire crystal
- Movement: Modified calibre 13 BE-50AE automatic chronometer, 28 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring and rated frequency of 28,800
- Power Reserve: Minimum of 42 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 metres
- Functions: Hour, minute and small second hands with stop function and date at 6 o clock. Chronograph function with sweeping centre seconds hand and 30 minute counter.
- Strap: Black calf leather with red stitching and polished stainless steel pin buckle.
- RRP: £5,495
- Limited Edition: 200 pieces