Since there is not a huge variety of ladies Bell and Ross watches to choose from, we are all the more excited when another gets introduced. This year at Baselworld, we were treated to another gorgeous addition – the Bell and Ross BR S Novarosa watch. This seductive and feminine timepiece continues on from last year’s release, the Bell and Ross BRS Diamond Eagle watch which was inspired by the way pilots used the magical night sky to navigate. Continuing to tribute the beauty of our night skies, the new Bell and Ross BR S Novarosa watch with its diamond studded dial is inspired by the pink hues of Supernovae, the rare and breathtaking astronomical event of a star exploding into the vastness of space.
There are three variations of the Bell and Ross BR S Novarosa watch to choose from: a clean diamond free model (BRS-PK-ST), an elegant diamond dot indices model (BRS-PK-ST-DIA) and the more glamorous diamond indies and bezel model (BRS-PK-ST-LGD). Aside from the value of diamonds on each, the functionality and aesthetic is very much the same. Each Novarosa watch boasts a quartz BR-CAL.102 movement with standard hours and minutes hands, a small seconds dial at 6 o clock and a date feature between 4 and 5 o clock.
The Bell and Ross BR S Novarosa watch measures to an elegant 39mm in size and is constructed from satin polished stainless steel and sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective treatment. Our favourite thing about the model is of course the breathtaking rose pink sunray dial, especially when it is decorated with stunning diamond dot indices. The gorgeous combination between the pink and diamonds makes it easy to imagine the inspiration behind it as it creates its own explosion on the wrist.
For more information on the Bell and Ross BR S Novarosa watch collection and where to purchase your own, click here.
Specifications: Bell and Ross BR S Novarosa Watch (BRS-PK-ST, BRS-PK-ST-DIA, BRS-PK-ST-LGD)
- Case Size: 39mm
- Case Material: Satin polished stainless steel
- Movement: BR-CAL.102 Quartz
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds dial, date aperture
- Water Resistance: 100 metres
- Dial: Pink sunray with metal hour and minute hands, diamond dot indices on model BRS-PK-ST-DIA and BRS-PK-ST-LGD only.
- Diamond Weight: BRS-PK-ST-DIA (dial with 12 stones totalling 0.18ct), BRS-PK-ST-LGD (bezel with 66 stones totalling 0.99ct and dial with 12 stones totalling 0.18ct).
- Strap: available with stainless steel mesh bracelet and folding clasp, grey leather with pin buckle or pink leather with pin buckle
- RRP: £1,900 (BRS-PK-ST), £2300 (BRS-PK-ST-DIA), £5,300 (BRS-PK-ST-LGD)