When the Aquis Depth Gauge was revealed in the line-up of new Oris watches for 2013, it was hailed by the international press as one of the most innovative diving watches of the century. Its pioneering depth gauge function, developed ...
If you’ve been enjoying Premiership Rugby this season, you may have noticed the Citizen watches logo appearing around the stadiums and on your television screens. Citizen is the Official Timekeeper of all Aviva Premiership Rugby matches, having announced a two-year ...
Have you discovered Dietrich watches? These futuristic timepieces were created by product designer Emmanuel Dietrich. With 20 years experience designing watches for the likes of Technomarine, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein and Hermes, Dietrich founded his own brand in 2009 where ...
Bremont watches are a firm favourite among luxury watch enthusiasts, but did you know that they are also worn by the military? The British watch brand has worked closely with a number of military squadrons from all over the world ...
Graham TourbilloGraph and Black Arrow Trillogy Take this chance to get a preview of these extremely fantastic editions from Graham.
More: Luxury Watches
More: Classic Watches
More: Watch News
More: Watch Features
More: Watch Reviews
- New Oris Aquis Depth Gauge for 2015 December 18, 2014
- Citizen Watches – Timing Premiership Rugby December 17, 2014
- An Organically Different Timpeiece – Dietrich Watches December 15, 2014
- Bremont and the Royal Marines Commando October 31, 2014
- New Exciting GRAHAM pieces – want one? October 28, 2014
- New Corum Watches for Mr and Mrs January 24, 2010
- Jura Watches Brands at Baselworld 2010 January 30, 2010
- N.O.A Watches now available at Jura October 1, 2009
- The ‘Pogue Seiko’ April 3, 2011
- Jaeger-Lecoultre Watches Win Again November 12, 2009
- posme: Good idea of Promotional FM Radio with Digital Ala...
- Bausele Australia: With so many timepieces to think about, basic deci...
- Bausele Australia: These Watches are looking gorgeous, I would like t...
- Ricalton: Great design, stunning shape...
- Mldolan: I bought this watch years ago from a seller advert...
Friends on Facebook
Latest on Twitter
Follow @jurawatches on Twitter