This summer’s edition of Player’s Club magazine has listed the Hamilton Jazzmaster Automatic Chronograph as ‘one to watch’. In a feature about the best designer watches, the magazine’s fashion editor Sam Wylie-Harris picked out the Hamilton watch, as well as ...
New research has suggested that people still like to use a watch to tell the time, rather than just using their mobile phone these days like some people suggest. The survey of executives, carried out by TheLadders.co.uk, found that people ...
Buying a designer watch is an investment so you’ll want to make sure you get exactly the right one for you. A number of different factors will need to be taken into account such as your budget, personal taste, lifestyle ...
There are a number of recurring trends and stories in the watch industry that are worthy of attention and analysis. Chief among these are the roots of the timepieces as we know them today. Also important is the further integration ...
The ECO-DRIVE is just the latest in green technology to come from Japan, that innovative island nation. It’s given the country a competitive advantage, a head start perhaps, in what will surely evolve to be one of the First World’s ...
More: Luxury Watches
More: Watch Reviews
More: Watch News
More: Watch Videos
More: Latest Watches
- The ‘Pogue Seiko’ February 3, 2012
- Baume et Mercier reveals 2012 models at SIHH January 30, 2012
- Rising Popularity: Titanium vs Gold January 17, 2012
- The Success of SalonQP 2011 December 20, 2011
- Countdown to Christmas with Baume et Mercier December 13, 2011
- Jura Watches Brands at Baselworld 2010 January 30, 2010
- N.O.A Watches now available at Jura October 1, 2009
- Graham Watches: An overview June 22, 2011
- Bell & Ross Airborne Diamond Watch October 7, 2009
- A New U-Boat for Baselworld 2010 February 11, 2010
- Bausele Australia: With so many timepieces to think about, basic deci...
- Bausele Australia: These Watches are looking gorgeous, I would like t...
- Ricalton: Great design, stunning shape...
- Mldolan: I bought this watch years ago from a seller advert...
- Matthew Warren: Did they let you keep the watch at the end of the ...
Horologii on Youtube
Friends on Facebook
Latest on Twitter
Follow @jurawatches on Twitter