Heading the movement of luxury Swiss watches that are both resilient and aesthetically pleasing, Breitling have once again released a piece that is leaving a prominent impression on everyone who sees it. Previously releasing the Breitling Aerospace Evo Night Mission earlier this year at Baselworld in Switzerland, the brand have now released another edition to the Professional Night Mission collection with the Breitling Chronospace Evo Night Mission watch.
With a strong and proud history of aviation, the new release still boasts a design evoking this with a fast action time zone change, calendar aperture at 4 o clock and a chronograph with split seconds function. The new Breitling Chronospace Evo Night Mission watch also showcases sapphire crystal glass with glare proof treatment on both sides, a unidirectional ratcheted bezel and a screw locked crown with two gaskets for exceptional durability.
My personal favourite detail of this particular design has nothing to do with the Swiss made SuperQuartz movement or even the bold black 43mm titanium case, but instead the striking combination of black and blue that is used on the dial makes the timepiece a truly masculine and eye catching masterpiece.
The model retails at £3,765 which is actually cheaper than its Aerospace Evo Night Mission counterpart and has a much more extraordinary design in my opinion. To place your order for this model simply click here.
Specifications: Breitling V7333010/C939/152S
- Retail Price: £3,765.00
- Case Size: 43mm
- Case Material: Black Titanium, unidirectional ratcheted bezel, screw locked crown with two gaskets
- Case back: Closed, screwed in
- Movement: Breitling 73 Calibre, Super Quartz movement, thermos-compensated quartz electronic
- Features: Fast action time zone change, Date aperture at 4 o clock
- Chronograph: 1/10th second, 60 minutes, 12 hours with split times by fly back hand.
- Water resistance: 100m
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Strap: 22/20mm Black Diver Pro